The Snack Bar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's been like 15 mins and I still can't come up with a title smh

5 posters

Go down

It's been like 15 mins and I still can't come up with a title smh Empty It's been like 15 mins and I still can't come up with a title smh

Post by Yuribellion Wed Nov 16, 2022 11:25 am

So, um, hi? I'm Kim, pronouns are they/them, and my interests change all the time but I'm consistently obsessed with Madoka Magica and music (my current faves are Mitski, Mew, and My Bloody Valentine—idk if any of y'all like or know them  It's been like 15 mins and I still can't come up with a title smh 1f636)

Anyway, nice to meet ya!
Yuribellion
Yuribellion

https://www.instagram.com/yuribellion

Back to top Go down

It's been like 15 mins and I still can't come up with a title smh Empty Re: It's been like 15 mins and I still can't come up with a title smh

Post by ReidAlvein Wed Nov 16, 2022 2:44 pm

WELCOME
Philippines you say? What's your favorite street food?
ReidAlvein
ReidAlvein

Back to top Go down

It's been like 15 mins and I still can't come up with a title smh Empty Re: It's been like 15 mins and I still can't come up with a title smh

Post by Kiki Wed Nov 16, 2022 6:53 pm

Hi Kim! Who is your favorite character in Madoka?
Kiki
Kiki

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracobolt Wed Nov 16, 2022 8:15 pm

Hiiii, welcome!
Dracobolt
Dracobolt

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuribellion Wed Nov 16, 2022 10:54 pm

ReidAlvein wrote:WELCOME

Omg! Idk I'm not picky, I'll take isaw, kwek kwek, squid balls, fish balls, etc. I'm suddenly really hungry...  It's been like 15 mins and I still can't come up with a title smh 1f62c

Kiki wrote:Hi Kim! Who is your favorite character in Madoka?

Hi!! I love them all but my favorite is Homura-chan :')

Dracobolt wrote:Hiiii, welcome!

Hey Draco! Thanks for putting this whole thing together, it's really nice here!  It's been like 15 mins and I still can't come up with a title smh 1f496
Yuribellion
Yuribellion

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiki Fri Nov 18, 2022 7:39 am

If Homura is your favorite, I must ask.... did Homura do anything wrong?
Kiki
Kiki

Back to top Go down

Post by ReidAlvein Fri Nov 18, 2022 10:24 am

Yuribellion wrote:
ReidAlvein wrote:WELCOME

Omg! Idk I'm not picky, I'll take isaw, kwek kwek, squid balls, fish balls, etc. I'm suddenly really hungry...  It's been like 15 mins and I still can't come up with a title smh 1f62c

Ahh I had kwek kwek recently it was so good! We have philfest here every year and I always go just to stuff my face. This year I got my friends to try balut and they hated it
ReidAlvein
ReidAlvein

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuribellion Fri Nov 18, 2022 12:03 pm

Kiki wrote:If Homura is your favorite, I must ask.... did Homura do anything wrong?

Oh my... I don't know if I can answer with a yes or a no It's been like 15 mins and I still can't come up with a title smh 1f636 I'll just say I understand why she did what she did, although the situation could have been handled better. But I guess that complexity is why I love her character and Rebellion so much :')

ReidAlvein wrote:Ahh I had kwek kwek recently it was so good! We have philfest here every year and I always go just to stuff my face. This year I got my friends to try balut and they hated it

Ooh! I'm jealous—I've mostly been staying indoors throughout the pandemic so I actually haven't had street food in a long time It's been like 15 mins and I still can't come up with a title smh 1f62d But hey, Philfest sounds cool! Would you mind me asking which country you're in? Also I'm still kinda scared of balut myself but man, that broth is top tier It's been like 15 mins and I still can't come up with a title smh 1f44c
Yuribellion
Yuribellion

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiki Fri Nov 18, 2022 10:35 pm

I like your answer! It's been a while since I saw Madoka and Rebellion, but I had a lot of sympathy for Homura. She faced horrifying circumstances and was granted heavy power!
Kiki
Kiki

Yuribellion likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuribellion Sat Nov 19, 2022 12:56 am

Kiki wrote:I like your answer! It's been a while since I saw Madoka and Rebellion, but I had a lot of sympathy for Homura. She faced horrifying circumstances and was granted heavy power!

Right??? At first I didn't know what to think of her towards the end of Rebellion, but then I saw her eyebags and tears in her eyes and I really felt for her It's been like 15 mins and I still can't come up with a title smh 1f62d It's been like 15 mins and I still can't come up with a title smh 1f494
Yuribellion
Yuribellion

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracobolt Sat Nov 19, 2022 11:21 am

She did some hecked up stuff, but she didn't really have an alternative. Poor kid. ;_;
Dracobolt
Dracobolt

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrono-Ivan Tue Nov 22, 2022 11:23 pm

Heyas.

Homura is the best girl. Confirmed by Word of God

It's been like 15 mins and I still can't come up with a title smh RnhUXHs
Chrono-Ivan
Chrono-Ivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuribellion Thu Nov 24, 2022 9:43 am

Chrono-Ivan wrote:Heyas.

Homura is the best girl. Confirmed by Word of God

It's been like 15 mins and I still can't come up with a title smh RnhUXHs

Amen 🙏
Yuribellion
Yuribellion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum